An overview of our dashboards and features
IdeaScale has various dashboards to help you quickly access data in real time.
The Member Management dashboard is used to search, approve, ban, import members, and communicate with all the members of your community.
Reporting & Analysis
This dashboard is used to generate and summarize different types of reports to assist you in analyzing the data in your community.
Here is the list of our articles related to reporting:
Incoming Moderation is used for moderating new ideas/comments. It will be empty when the moderators have viewed all the ideas.
Here is the list of our articles related to incoming moderation:
- Incoming moderation
- Saved reply in Incoming moderation
- Search ideas & comments using Incoming moderation dashboard
- Functions of comment in Incoming moderation
Idea Portfolio is used for managing bulk ideas and for viewing the total number of ideas based on different search commands.
Here is the list of our articles related to Idea portfolio:
- Idea portfolio
- Export ideas in Idea portfolio
- Search commands in Idea portfolio
- Print ideas in Idea portfolio