Starting as a Community Admin in IdeaScale
Before beginning as a Community Administrator, review how IdeaScale works by watching the video above.
To support your building your crowdsourced innovation program and first campaign, we provide four Innovation Planning Workbooks found here (go to 'Workbooks & Guides').
Each workbook guides you through a key aspect of the innovation planning process. The frameworks outlined and questions will help you reach milestones to kick-start your crowdsourcing campaigns.
- Framing the Big Picture
- Team and Crowd Engagement
- Idea Management for Implementation
- Messaging and Communication
Configuring a Community
Your first step is to configure your community settings. What you allow or restrict at the community-wide level frames what options are available for all campaigns, which are customizable at their individual settings.
Be sure to review our Set-Up Guide for more detailed information.
The following resources will help you best prepare for success as you design and implement your community and campaigns.
- If you are enabling Single Sign-On, please review these details with the appropriate IT colleagues.
- Learn about Advance Settings & Configurations to better manage your workflow and crowd.
- Watch the How to Evaluate Ideas video, a one and half minute tutorial.
- Get familiar with IdeaScale’s Support Center. It has definitions and instructions for configuring each feature.
- Read Case Studies for inspiration from other innovators in the community of practice.
- Continue learning by signing up for some valuable Innovation Courses.
Email Support to discuss specific features and technical software needs: email@example.com
If you’re interested in working with an Innovation Strategist for in-depth or custom training, please contact your Customer Success Manager to learn more about IdeaScale Professional Services.