Notifications Administrators can receive
Community Administrators can automate email notifications for various approvals and other activities done within the community.
IdeaScale has 4 types of Administrators:
Campaign Group Administrators
Click here to learn more about the different types of Administrators.
Here is the list of email notifications received by all Administrators:
1. Receive e-mail notifications on Account updated as Administrator: Administrators (Community Admin/ Admin Group / Campaign Group Admin) will receive the email notifications for Account updated to Administrator.
2. Receive e-mail notifications on Account updated as Campaign Administrator: Campaign Administrator will receive the email notifications for Account updated to Campaign Administrator.
3. Receive e-mail notifications on Account updated as Custom Admin: Custom Admin will receive the email notifications for Account updated to Premium Moderator.
4. Receive Email Notification for Private Comment: The community Administrators and moderators will get an email notification for private comment.
5. Receive Email Notification for Community Task: Administrators will receive pending Community Task email notifications. There are 3 types of community task digest frequency:
a) Stage notification Daily-Digest.
b) Stage notification Weekly Digest.
c) Stage notification Monthly Digest.
6. Receive Digest Email Notification (Weekly/ Daily): Administrator will receive digest email notifications on a weekly/ daily basis.
7. Receive Email Notification for Trending Ideas: Administrators will receive email notifications for trending ideas. There are 3 types of notifications:
a) Trending ideas in Real-Time.
b) Trending ideas in Weekly Digest.
c) Trending ideas in Monthly Digest.
8. Receive Email Notification for Innovation Assistant Tip: Community Administrator will receive email notifications for innovation assistant tip.
Note: Community administrators will receive an innovation assistant tip email when a community is not visited by anyone for a long time or has no activity for a long time (like more than one month). After a certain time, if anyone visits the community, some innovation assistant tip email is sent to community administrators.
9. Receive Email Notification for Member Self Removal from Community: Community Administrator will receive email notifications when a member leaves the community by self.
10. Receive Email Notification for New User Signup: Community Administrator will receive email notifications when a new user sign up in the community (if new user sign up is enabled)
Note: If Community Administrator is also a Global Moderator he/she will receive an approval email notification (New Idea/ New Comment/ New Member)
If Community Administrator is also a Community Owner, the following email notification will be received by Community Owner
a) Broadcast Email Status
b) New User Signup
c) Member Bulk Import
d) Bulk Hide Identity
e) Member Status Bulk Import for Upload/ Update
f) Idea Import
g) Batch Process Email
h) Batch Translation Email
i) Export Batch Process Email
j) Schedule IdeaScale Community Data Export
k) Schedule Idea Data Export
l) Export Member Data
m) Export Groups
n) Export Idea Data
o) Export Stage Data
p) Export Idea Data with Comments and Tags
q) IdeaScale Community Data Export
r) Export Top Ideas
s) Export Comments
t) Export Idea Votes
u) Export Audit Log
v) Export Attachment Download Log
w) Export Idea Tag